Who is the most successful horse racing tipster?
The Best Horse Racing Tipsters: Hugh Taylor
However, one who should automatically be on your list is Hugh Taylor. He writes a column with two or three selections most days on the At The Races website. Let’s start by showing you his annual profit for the past 11 years on advised selections.
What are the best horse racing bets?
- Single. Arguably the most common betting type. …
- Double. A single bet on two outcomes in different events. …
- Treble. A single bet on three outcomes in different events. …
- Accumulator. An accumulator comprises of four or more selections in one bet. …
- Trixie. …
- Patent. …
- Yankee. …
- Lucky 15.
What is the best horse racing tip app?
Here are five of the best horseracing apps on the market.
- Racing Post App: News, stats and tips. The Racing Post is an iconic racing daily that is now also a major online racing news source. …
- Derby Quest: Race trainer simulator. …
- bet365 app: Betting and free live race streaming app. …
- Rival Stars Horse Racing.
Which horse number wins the most?
Winning TAB numbers: TAB number 1 is the most dominant number in trifectas, appearing in 40 per cent of all trifectas. TAB number two is next with 35 per cent, number three with 33 per cent, number four with 31 per cent.
How often does the favorite horse win?
Public betting favorites win approximately 33 percent of all races and finish second 53 percent of the time. Second choices win approximately 21 percent of all races and finish second 42 percent of the time.
How do I choose a racing horse?
Analyzing Your Form Guide Data
- Stall/Gate Position. Though some races will not begin from stalls, many do. …
- Finishing Place from Previous Races. …
- Days Since Last Race. …
- Look for Previous Distance and Course Wins. …
- Jockey and Trainer Data. …
- Official Ranking. …
- Look at Your Horse. …
- Finding a Value Bet.
What is the most important factor in horse racing?
There research suggested that “average amount of money earned per race in the current year” and “average speed rating over the last four races” were the two most important factors. “Lifetime win percentage” was also considered a significant variable, but not so much as the first two.
What is the safest bet in horse racing?
Again, if the horse comes in first or second, you will not win any more money than if the horse finishes third. This is the safest of the straight bets but also offers the smallest return. If you are confident the horse will finish better than third, you would have a larger return placing a Win or Place bet.
What is a Lucky 63 bet?
A Lucky 63 consists of 63 bets of equal value on selections in six separate events: six singles, 15 doubles, 20 trebles, 15 four-folds, six five-folds and one six-fold accumulator.
Is there an app for horse racing?
Get up-to-date news, full form guides, free expert tips and more! And don’t miss our popular Predictor tool – it lets you highlight the form factors you think are important, then generates instant predictions based on key form data!
What is the best horse racing app for Android?
Best Horse Racing Betting Apps for iPhone and Android
|1||BetUS||125% up to $2,500|
|2||BetOnline||100% up to $1,000|
|3||MyBookie||50% up to $1,000|
|4||SportsBetting.ag||50% up to $1,000|
How can I watch horse racing on my Android?
7 Free Apps to Watch Horse Racing on Android & iOS
- bet365 – Sports Betting.
- Horse Races Now.
- BetAmerica: Live Horse Racing.
- TVG – Horse Racing Betting App.
- Paddy Power Sports Betting.
- Racing TV – Live Horse Racing.