Can Breyer horses go in water?
Its important to remember that almost all Breyers have a hole in the edge of their mouth or nose so that the plastic can breathe. If you submerge your horse it may get water inside of it. A little shouldn’t hurt but be careful not to let a great deal of water get in your horse. … Water can ruin custom models!
Are Breyer horses marked?
Breyer has used a variety of mold marks on their model horses. The most common of these are the “copyright” stamps, usually found on the inner hind leg or lower belly of the model.
How do you clean a Bryer?
Today’s Article: Cleaning Tips for Breyer Models
- Warm soap and water with a soft toothbrush. …
- When using a soft toothbrush and soap, don’t be afraid to scrub! …
- If you have a model that is yellowed you can use a mixture of bleach and water. …
- Always start with the weakest solution you can.
Where can I sell Breyer horses?
Online Buying and Selling:
- eBay – Thousands of Breyer listings and high traffic make this site very popular but listing fees can be high.
- Model Horse $ales Pages – MH$P offers text and photo ads at little to no cost. …
- Haynet Exchange – The most active email list for the buying, selling, and trading of model horses.
Are Breyer horses for boys?
Breyer’s Kids Clubs are designed for children ages 12 and younger who love horses and have recently discovered Breyer model horses.
How do I contact Breyer horses?
We are here to help you with any questions you might have as you navigate our web site. You may call us during normal business hours toll-free at (800) 413-3348.
How do I stop my Breyer horse from falling over?
Dental Wax, or Sticky Wax can be found in most stores and comes in handy in all kinds of occasions. For this occasion putting a small amount of wax on the horse’s hooves that touch the ground before placing the model on the shelf will help keep your model on the shelf rather than on the floor.
How do you store a model horse?
The best thing to wrap your models in is cotton fabric. This is available at most fabric stores as “Muslin” (I prefer the unbleached muslin) or you can use clean, old, teeshirts. Original Finish models are fairly durable, but its a good idea to wrap them with a little bit more to keep them safe.